Toot Toot Tuesday

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Another work day.
But it was beautiful and bright and crisp.
And that meant digging out my fave Topshop coat with leather lapels. Oh yeah that's how exciting my days are people!
And I ordered these (OMG!) and this (PARIS warmth)

A few little pics around the OBH, including some local artist pencil postcards of my village (too cute) and my wire box stash of labels(hello Prada!) that I am not eBaying! And a random pen in there too as all pens must be out of reach of you know who.
Twinkle twinkle lights. You can never have too many of these bad boys.
Me and my big lens almost capturing my rabbit scarf (soooo snug)
The Infamous Wood Burner. It's big and it's hot and it's totally necessary. It took 5 men to get it in the door and in place.
A mini camera is always welcome in our house!
Meadow and Daddy watching Cbeebies on The Mac
A few of my mini plants (there is such a theme going on here - hopefully my Mini iPad will be joining in)

Tomorrow is Wicked Wednesday (Hello Pumpkin!)
and I am hoping to dress up Miss M in something cute. Watch this space......












2 comments:

Cj said...

Holy mackerel! A plant in a diptyque jar! Genius! Do it!

Can't hear another word about Paris! Sick with envy!

Cx

Anonymous said...

You're so awesome! I don't suppose I've read through anything like this before. So great to find someone with some genuine thoughts on this subject. Really.. thank you for starting this up. This website is something that is required on the web, someone with some originality!

Feel free to visit my website - Rolex Replica Watches UK

Bake House All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger