Simple Saturday

Saturday 27 October 2012

Ok so I stole a lens!
And by the time we got back from bits and bobs errands as well as the park with Auntie Soph and Mundy, it was late and as Meadow would say "a bit dark mummy"
So the pics are not the best. But they are mine and not pinched off Pinterest (oh how I LOVE Pinterest)
My hair total shambles today so I'm not featuring, but my new top from here is (yup I know!) as well as my vintage MQueen scarf I am humming and hawing over selling on eBay.
Stash of goodies for Meadow from my favourite polarn, (loving the fox print jammies)and various bits around the OBH, including the most awesomely sturdy balloon that has been with us for weeks and is still floating around. Rich swears it follows him.
Mummy and Meadow matchy-matchy converse!
Meadow's new table and chairs!
Meadow can open up and watch the iPad now and I am seriously in love with the mini-iPad. Seriously! Mini anything and it is a must have. Maybe Santa will bring me one?
Proper cold today so invested in furry snood (fake) and toasty gloves. Any excuse :)
And yes, Paris is still on my mind :) ah Paris!
Hope you all having a great weekend and staying snug xo














0 comments:

Bake House All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger