Bits of our Saturday

Saturday 8 September 2012

Busy busy busy :)
Unpacking, laundry, food shopping, reading endless books with Meadow......
Also a little birthday shopping for our beautiful girl who is 2 on Monday!
A few shots in and around The OBH.
My outfit for the day. Sparkle skirt from H&M and stripes from here (one of my fave shops ever)
Bunny had a few adventures today as he had to dry out after his numerous dunks in the pool.
There have been a few break-ins near us lately, and my Dad recommended CCTV. So here is my fwoaarsome husband doing a bit of CCTV installation.
New blouse in swan print that I LOVE and a ochre blanket from here
Big blog day tomorrow as have Meadow and Harry's birthday celebrations!
Happy Saturday lovely friends!












0 comments:

Bake House All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger