A little bit of today

Sunday 16 September 2012

Today I have had the impending "back to school" feeling, which I have not had with a job for a very long time. Is it time to move on? Maybe. So I am making a few decisions after nearly 8 years and thinking about my future, which has been on hold really, since having Meadow.

But back to the fun we had today. Me and Meadow went to our favourite cafe, here and ate cake(mostly her)  drank coffee (me) and generally had a giggle. Sorry no pics, I could not face carrying my Canon around today (as well as shopping and a small child - it sometimes nearly kills me)
Thankfully the biggest incident we had today was Meadow squeezing her apple juice carton all over herself, no major traumas liked being locked out of my car......

Few pics of around the OBH, including a pretty new top from here which I bought in my favourite place next to Selfridges and Bicester Village.....here. I also picked up a cute little dress which has a black collar (pictured) and will be great with chunky tights and boots for autumn. Meadow got a mini boden jumper. I am in LOVE with their kids stuff! We went to Portsmouth early when it was just opening, and the morning was beautiful and me and Med sat watching the boats and drinking hot chocolates. Divine.

Miss M is obsessed with water at the moment, and finishes her day out with Daddy, in her PJ's, watering the plants...too cute for words, better expressed in pictures...

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend, post me links to what you were up to!
xoxo









0 comments:

Bake House All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger