Colour

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Colourful snapshots of life here today in The OBH
Meadow's Shades of Pink:book, cardigan and Mouseeee!
Hydrangeas stolen from - you guessed it - next door
House plants
Interiors book and my fave sunnies, along with a DVD still to watch. I really wanted to buy Midnight in Paris as I LOVE it, but settled for another Paris movie
And yes I have Paris on my mind :)
Talking of France, Meadow's beloved nursery teacher Tilly, who is French has left us :( we wish her so well but will miss her! Good luck Tilly! Pic of her present for Meadow soon :)
My favourite Pringle blazer that I get so many compliments on. Men and women love it!
Richie Rich working in his new space on the mezzanine. Editing. Exciting stuff :)









1 comments:

Cupcake said...


I MISS THE BAKEHOUSE. That is all!

CX

Ps. Aaaw love that Tilly gave Medmog a pressie! So sweet!

Bake House All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger