Friday! TGIF!

Friday 17 May 2013






I know you should never wish your life away, but God I am so Thankful It's Friday!
A few shots from today.
A new necklace! Some jewel love going on here. I can't wait to get a snap of it with a plain black t-shirt. Which believe it or not. I do not own. Yet. The only one I have seen that I like so far was £65 from Splendid. Hmmm.
Our anniversary cards to each other!
I'm loving my red at the mo, and teamed my little jacket with a favourite dress for work. Excuse the pasty little legs, I did have on tights, but like I did as a schoolgirl, the minute I come in the door, it's all about kicking off those boots and tights! So I decided to post my legs as a reminder to buy me some St Tropez ASAP :)
Miss M comes charging in from nursery! Hello Mummy Hello! Give me a HUGGIE.
How I love my girl so! Even if she does get snot and food smears all over my dresses!

Hope you all have the most wonderful weekend!
xo
PS For those of you who asked...this is the link to my London print..... and I got mine from the Etsy shop...still need to buy New York!

me outfit..jacket Topshop (old) dress Whistles (still not sponsored me hurumphh)

2 comments:

Hannapat said...

Looking forward to seeing your new jewels. Enjoy your weekend. Ps love the cow hind rug!! Xo

Unknown said...

Hee hee! That rug is a blessing! So many drinks spilt and it is pretty waterproof! Xx

Bake House All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger