Free Friday

Friday 3 May 2013







So good to have time off.
Pairing prints with my beloved stripes.
Sun steaming in through the OBH. Really hate the black wallpaper now though. Every day I fight the urge to tear it all off. I want something bright and sparky. Maybe Orla Keily-ish. I need to sweet talk Rich in to doing it :)
I got my hair coloured. And I ditched Aveda and went to the old lady hairdresser in my village. And hey! Same kinda colour for £101 less, which means £101 more to spend in All Saints??

BBQ time tomorrow in the OBH with friends and toddlers and babies and lots of wine (for us). Meadow is pretty excited about it. "Mums, do I get to wear my party dwess?" and also she has been singing Happy Birthday around the house. Bless her.

On a final note if you haven't tried ByTerry products, then do.  I am beyond addicted to their lipbalm/cuticle balm and it smells divine...and boys like it (say no more)

xo


1 comments:

Hannapat said...

Some lovely pics. The idea of Orla wallpaper sounds like a very lovely idea indeed, but then I am a bit of a fan. Aveda is so expensive and yes, it sounds like a super plan to take the savings and splurge a little at the very lovely All Saints. Enjoy sun and BBQ offcourse. xoxo

Bake House All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger