Feeling It Friday

Friday 12 April 2013

Sometimes, it all gets too much!
Working full time in a demanding job, (hello to being home at 1am this morning)and being a mummy to a sweet (so sweet so demanding) 2 year old, and a wife to a husband who works from home (hello to always being around) means sometimes, just briefly, I could chuck one, or both of them, over the wall in to next door's garden...

Meadow has been ill for a few days, but it seems like for ever!!! Hacking cough, cold, and now bladder infection, which means i am working my ass off, and getting no sleep. I am starting to hallucinate, I am not kidding you.

I yearn for someone responsible to turn up on my doorstep, and say, go back to bed, I've got this.
But obviously, that is not going to happen, out of the few people who ever would, one has a new baby, two live in Essex (3.5 hour trip) and my Dad lives 499.1 miles away. So Not Going To Happen.

So instead I am looking at pinterest at lovely things, and obsessing over the beauty of this photographer

Distraction. It's the name of the game! I signed up for this (Rich's statement - support all the way!!) and I'm just trying to keep up the thankfullness....

Ooh an LOVED my visit here wanted everything! Bought a Clare Vivier luggage tag..told you I was on a budget :)

And laughing at Rich texting me at my meeting last night to say "showed Meds pictures of Brad Pitt and said "who's dat?" and she said "it's Daddy' everytime -" Aim high Richie, aim high :)

Happy weekend everyone xo




5 comments:

Unknown said...

You will get through it. I understand! One tip on your blog is when you put a link make sure you click the tab that opens it in a new window. In that way your blog stays open and people don't lose track of you while clicking through your links.

Have a great, great weekend. Hopefully there will be some sunshine. I know there will be some here in San Francisco.

L-Diggitty said...

Ugh! Sorry about the sick kiddo! Hope she gets better soon so you can get some much-needed rest...

I love your blog and am definitely following you now! Thanks for stopping by mine! :)

Unknown said...

Hi Jennifer, thanks for advice! I will definitely do that in future links!
Thanks so much for sweet comments, I love the blogging community so much!
Xo

Hannapat said...

Gawd wouldn't it just be great if someone responsible could dock up when we need them, like most of the time. Made me giggle thx xx

Unknown said...

Oh God yes! Maybe we should start up a 'responsible person/ business :) xx

Bake House All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger