Catch Up

Sunday 27 January 2013






So I have kinda failed miserably at documenting my purchases.
But I thought I'd do a quick run of the very latest..... a bargain Massimo Dutti leather bag and cashmere mix sweater and a Zara dress for work.
Chaotic here and dog has just grabbed Meadow's Mousie and Meadow has grabbed my memory card out of my Mac drive so I'm typing this and running! A few little snaps of The Old Bake House as it's such a special house and I feel lucky every day to wake up here! Always grateful!
xo

4 comments:

Me Leo Life said...

Hi Dear, thanks as lot for stopping by ..... we are so proud.... you have a beautiful blog, beautiful family. Miss. M. is totally blonde as Little Leo .... wonderful!! We are your new followers. Have a great week!

xo from Italy, xo from Lelli Family

Unknown said...

Thank you! Leo is adorable! Xo

Amy said...

Oh wow such a great idea.. love your new purchases and your cute blog! Lovely photos x

Unknown said...

Thanks Amy! Xo

Bake House All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger