Oh Paris

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Well all I can say is...
I LOVE PARIS
Just as much as I thought I did
Me and the wonderful Miss Tasha had the BEST time in the world, being toddler free and made the most of it, let me tell ya! We even got upgraded to.... a SUITE in PARIS with views of the EIFFEL TOWER!!!!!Thanks Mr Rutherford we love you!

We did what you have to do in Paris....
No, not go up the Eiffel Tower..... go here and eat lunch and drink champagne and then shop in the most amazing 3 storey building ever!
We wandered and wandered to our hearts content and ate cheese, drank wine and even managed to see this (LOVED it)
Anyway, here are some of the snaps......they tell a better story than me, more to come...










0 comments:

Bake House All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger