Rag and Blog

Friday 16 August 2013





So I had the very best of intentions today. Finish work at a reasonable hour, and get a blog post on my outfit (it was a good 'un)
But fate intervened, and my destiny was to spend 5 hours stuck in a 22 mile traffic jam leaving London....
And by the time I made it home, this little lady was passed out on the sofa. Her ickle feet! Don't be fooled though, they get sweaty :) And her poor fringe! Grow Grow Grow fringe! GROW!

So all I can leave you with is Rich's latest tattoo (ahoy me hearties) and my new Rag and Bone boots! Aren't they marvelous? Buy the leather version  here, I got mine directly from the Rag and Bone store in Oxford.. they are so comfy I love love love. Still undecided what to spend my voucher from Carla on...I look at Net-a-Porter everyday and change my mind :)
I also bought a little Gucci bag but I'm not sure if i like it or not. Will share it with you all soon for your opinion...maybe it will become a giveaway on my blog!?!

Have a happy weekend everyone and keep up with my instagram account to see what me and Meadow get up to this weekend (no weddings!)

xxx


7 comments:

AM said...

Those boots are marvelous!

Play Street said...

QT! Love your boots, such a good heel height too, so hard to find boots to wear all day without breaking an ankle in 'em xxxx

A Little Slice Of said...

Five hours in traffic is vomit! I thought I was bad with my 1 hour commute. The short fringe is cute and it will grow back before you know it. Great boots!!

ps. I can't find that Zara top anywhere :(

Unknown said...

Lovely pictures! Them boots are gorgeous!!<3

Great post, Thanks for sharing!:)

Hugs, Brittany, xx

http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

thanks girlies! Them darn boots are fine!soooo comfy too.
Carla, let me see if I can find you one in the UK...if not, you can have mine, I only wore it once :)
xo

Cj said...

Ooh so much gorgeousness all in one post...Meadow, tats and rag and bone boots! Delish!

And FIVE hours! UGH! I feel for ya! :( x

Coco Cake Land said...

DANG love your rag n bone boots!! you have a lovely blog... love the name, too! :)

thanks for finding me! :)

Bake House All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger