Back to Life..Back to Reality

Thursday 1 August 2013





We are home!
Clothes are away, laundry is sitting in the basket, pictures are downloaded!
Just a couple of pics that sum up our little vacay...more shots of the beautiful Costa Blanca to follow.
Feeling a bit 'back to school' tonight but in an amazing uplifting woop-da-woop....I won the wonderful A Little Slice Of competition!! Visit her fab blog for some great outfit inspo (and she has the most amaze hair-totally jealous) ! Love her! Thanks C!
Hope you have all enjoyed a great week, wherever you are....and is it weird that I have complained about lack of sunshine now, for MONTHS and now we have it, I am craving boots, scarves and jeans? hashtag Never Happy???
PS top shot I'm wearing my Gucci sunnies that were stolen. Damn Spain.
XOXO

7 comments:

AlinaLoves said...

Gorgeous little selection of photos - I am looking forward to seeing more of them!

And thank you for your sweet comment, it made my day! :-)

courtney said...

Awesome photos - you guys look so....chill! And hey, I'm with you - bring on the skinny jeans, boots, scarves....i Love love love fall.

Alexa said...

Thanks for stopping by our blog...and love yours as well! :)

A Little Slice Of said...

Your holiday looked amazing! Please share more photos. I can't believe your sunglasses were stolen - the rotters - do love you new ones though! Can't wait to see what you get with your voucher xx

Hannapat said...

Lovely pics of what looks like a lovely holiday. Please share some more pics. Must be horrid being back at work, or does it feel like a break? xoxo

fashion dupes said...

Lovely post!
Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog!

Follow Fashion Dupes:
Fashion Dupes | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |Bloglovin' |Fashiolista

Unknown said...

Yes it's all about skinnies and boots!
Hannahpat...you know it! I get to drink my coffee :)
Federica sure thing!
Xo

Bake House All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger