What Happened to the Weekend??

Sunday 11 August 2013







I My current favourite work outfit. Dress: Theory Shoes: KG Sparkly top :French Connection Bag: Mulberry
II New tags from IKEA! Love!
III My new baby! A Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree! I speak to him all the time and tell him I love him
IV Stars and Stripes and Sleeping Girl
V Cuckoo clock in The Old Bake House
VI Life is better out of focus
VII My new favourite top. Leopard print from GAP (can you believe it) Jeans that I live in, even although the rips are starting to border on obscene :) Zara

I am feeling all sorts of blah at the moment and am going through some sort of "I wanna change my life" phase.
My current 2 top choices are.
(Drumroll)

Move to Canada.
Go back to school to study something different (I did Politics)

Moving countries is massively appealing as it's such a proper BANG change and I love the USA so so much but they hate Brits moving over so I'm stuffed. Now Canada likes Brits and I could get a visa!(I think)

So much to think about! And sometimes, that's the best part. Maybe I will, maybe I won't but the possiblities of it all, are giving me a bit of light in a challenging couple of weeks.

Do you think about making big changes? Do you dream of different countries?

xoxo

PS and did I tell ya I'm going to PARIS again in 8 weeks! Boooyaaaa!

9 comments:

Alexa said...

Soo jealous you are off to Paris! Ah...to go back!

Coulda shoulda woulda said...

But Canada is colder than the UK? What about Oz? I would love to move countries - I am pretty easy going but weather would be a huge factor!

Unknown said...

Now Oz would be great! I need to look at their immigration policy I think my politics background prob not on their list of wants. Dammit why did I not do medicine! Weather is SO important. California now that's just perfection....

Share my Garden said...

I dream about different countries (warm ones) whenever it's cold and wet. I don't think it's ever going to happen.
Paris will be nice - do all the lovely shopping that Coulda suggested a while ago!

courtney said...

I always seem to be dreaming about moving somewhere but when it comes down to it, I don't think I could leave my home. I love it just so much.....

Love your jeans by the way. You as always, look spectacular.

Unknown said...

Yes, SMG, Paris will keep me going!
Courtney, that is so true...I do love home I just have wanderlust!
And thank you! Zara are the bestest when it comes to jeans! I am so cross I wasted so much money on 7 for all mankind and Paige previously!!! xx

Cj said...

Do NOT move to Canada. And Paris!!! Spitting absolute chips with jealousy again! ;)

What would you study? Xx

Megan said...

I loooove your house. You should so not move, I will not forgive you if you leave this stunning place! hahaha

Unknown said...

Haha Megan! We do love it but If only our house was in California! Sigh xx

Bake House All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger