Wednesday workup

Wednesday 4 September 2013



You guessed it - I am off on my travels again. This time, back to The Motherland (Scotland) for a business trip. The next few weeks are so busy, I am stocking up on my favourite chocolate and would smoke if I smoked. I do like a vintage tin though....

Packing my essentials, stripes and sparkles from AllSaints (loving them so much at the moment), and travel goodies from Aesop. Everything in their range smells divine. Have you tried it? I love the stores, they are industrial chic, and have big cattle troughs to wash your hands in so you can try everything. I love try before buy!

Sorry for the short and sweet post, be back on Saturday and it's Meadow's birthday party on Sunday (eeek) A gazillion 3 year olds running riot on a sugar high....
xoxo




7 comments:

Coulda shoulda woulda said...

I have never seen those dark choccies from pret?! must try...safe travels!

Katie Waddell said...

LOVE that top!!

Hannapat said...

We learn something new every day. Love the top and wish I was a bit more mobile to try out this fab sounding shop. Sounds right up my street. Eeek party I take you've got it all sorted, will it still be a pirate theme?? Shout if you need help. Good travels xoxo

juice said...

this top is great! want to see it on you.
thanks for your comment, followed you on Bloglovin too.

xx
From province

courtney said...

That top..........!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need it.
Good luck with your travels and happy birthday to Meadow, good luck! :) :)

kim at northerncalstyle. said...

Just adore the stripe top!! Love Aesop, but it's harder to find here. Have fun on your travels! Can't wait to hear all about it and the birthday!

xxKim

A Little Slice Of said...

Love Aesop - I have the handwash and moisturiser in my bathrooms and love their shower gel. Have a safe trip! I hope Meadow had a lovely birthday xx

Bake House All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger