Meadow Monday Musings

Monday 2 September 2013




It's been a while. So first up. Hello and welcome to my new readers! I appreciate it more than you know, that anyone takes the time to read my tiny part of the blogging stratosphere! So hello. Please stay and comment and tell me what you think :)

So it's been ages since I did a Meadow Musings. She is hands down the funniest person I know. I forget all the time the hilarious things she comes out with, hence I need to do more Musings...

" Lellow. blue. pink. Lellow. Yes Lellow" On being asked her favourite colour.
"No. No they don't have names silly. They are chickens! Mummy!" On being asked if the chickens at nursery have names (they do!)
"Pass me the blue lego bitch"
"ARGHH!ARGGHH, Mummy IT'S A PIRATE" in Costa Coffee where we were sat next to a man with a beard and a hat on.
"smell my feet. EUGH. smell them Mummy. They STINK"
"get out of the way stupid" to Rich who was standing in front of the TV.
"stop talking. Grrrrrr. I said. STOP TALKING. I can't think straight"

We love you Meadow. Even although you wear socks all the time (with sandals in 25 degree weather) which goes against my fashion rules, even although you eat all our chocolate, throw my Prada bag in to the pond, stand on our ribs, whilst simultaneously poking us in the eye and are generally the biggest pain in the ass, we love you more every day!

Happy Monday everyone xoxo

PS To the person who asked about our butterfly installation, Rich made it! From fabric butterflies, which I think he got on eBay....:)




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone!
Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look
forward to all your posts! Keep up the superb work!



My site :: sprawdz

kim at northerncalstyle. said...

Love her darling socks and skirt and little necklace! This was precious. You are lucky to be writing this all down. If only I could and remember what my boys did at this age! I love the lellow!

She's a treasure!

xKim

juice said...

these photos ares o cute. the last one is my fav.

you have a great blog, maybe we could follow each other? GFC, Bloglovin and FB - let me know.
From province

courtney said...

I am DYING about the 'keep quiet I can't think straight' - this is so something I would say, love it! The socks and sandals made me laugh and the prada in the pond....ahhhh!

Loved this post!

AM said...

lol, she's so cute!

Unknown said...

Hee hee thank girls! She is a character that's for sure :)
Xx

soph said...

we all love the moglet, x

Carolyne O' said...

She's so lovely <33
Cute blog dear, what about following each other via GFC and Bloglovin? Just let me know!
Xxx

Carolina

www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

Leslie said...

First time stopping by:) Darling photos and such a cutie! I miss when my kids would say "yayyoo" instead of yellow. Sweet little skirt and necklace she has on!

xxleslie

Bake House All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger