Today

Thursday 29 March 2012

Is warm again! Summer in March. I'm not complaining. Is mad busy in petrol stations with everyone panic buying like crazy. Is the day the realisation that we might not be driving to Scotland for our first family holiday, is sinking in. All my plans :( Is also the first day that Meadow has gone to nursery without a hairclip and rocking a fringe! We had an email from nursery yesterday saying a baby choked on a hairclip and they were banned! I have a strong suspicion that it may have been Meadow's as most of the babies are boys. Oh oh. I woke up at 5 with a litle certain someone yelling mamamamamamaaaa. I'm re reading Eckart Tolle. I need some inspiration right now! I'm matching my god damn shoes to my god damn bag. Twee mee! I'm off to do some work. No. Really.

0 comments:

Bake House All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger