So it's been a while.....

Saturday 31 May 2014

Friends! I've been on a 6 month hiatus! I've stepped out of blogsville because with a crazy job (actually crazy jobS) it was stressing me out, and I felt I just didn't want to blog/share/photograph...

And I'm not even sure I am back, I just wanted to say hello, because you are all so loyal and still checking my blog for updates...so this is it! This is what is on my mind. LA! This year or wait until the spring next year. Meadow will be 4 by then and an easier traveller.

But anyway, I digress. Isn't LA ALWAYS the best idea? It's my happy place. What's yours?

I will check back in maybe with a Bake House update as lots of work is being done here! Eeeeek!

À bientôt

4 comments:

Coulda shoulda woulda said...

hi there!

its funny bc LA is one of those places i dont really dream about but once I am there i end up staying a month. my places is new orleans - great food and vibe - you should try and go there en route.


Glad you are well! x

Amy at love made my home said...

It is lovely to hear from you, I hope that your LA dreams may come true! xx

kim at northerncalstyle. said...

Just checking on you Karen! Hope you've enjoyed summer! I do hope you get to L.A. So many fun places to go and things to see. I hope you and your lovely family are all good! xx Kim

Luxury Apartments Lady said...

Nice to see you again, I suppose if I was in L.A I wouldn't have time for blogging either, I'd be too busy soaking up the sun!

Bake House All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger