Today

Saturday 5 May 2012

I was in Oxford, at St John's College, for a meeting. All day I felt like I was in The DaVinci Code. There is something very special about Oxford. You can feel it in the air. Weird but true.

I have spent 1 hour with Rich, and he has annoyed me twice.

Meadow gave me the BEST hug tonight and a kiss and then pointed to her bed! Night night! Or as she says 'byebye'.

I have looked and tutted at the filthy car that I am ashamed is my lovely white (now debatable could be any colour it is so dirty) BMW and still drove past 2 carwashes. Why??

I have eaten 2 pancakes, 1 pret-a-manger LOVE bar, and a whole bag of popcorn. FATass

I have drunk mostly coffee and red wine.

I have rejoiced at the cleanliness of my house. I LOVE Evi, my cleaner. Where has she been all my life?

I have laughed a lot today.

I am going to bed to finish The Hunger Games, despite The Shipping News being my book club book to be read by Monday. The Hunger Games is awesome. So imaginative!

I am also going to bed so I stop eating.

Byebye

2 comments:

Cerysj said...

Oh dear....good ol Rich!
Definitely good ol Meadow! And....blooming marvellous about evi! Fab news! Xx ps. Have you read Fifty shades of Grey! Keep hearing so much about it! Xx

Unknown said...

Haha gotta love the Mogford grump!!! Hahha!
Yes books are fab, saucy!
Xxx

Bake House All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger