Love is all you need

Sunday 1 December 2013

I am sorry for my lack of posts this week, you know how life takes over? I have had no time for photography lately, and I realised that it is my photos that inspire my voice and with no pictures, I have no words!
Rich turned 40 this week and it's been a tough few weeks around here. He has had a pure bitch from hell bride to deal with, which has really got to him. It really never happens to us, but she has really played him and is trying to say his work was poor and she wants the images but is not willing to pay for them..which is why we ALWAYS take money up front, and he made one tiny concession on this....and you get the picture (or not in her case!!!)

But you know, in the end, you cannot let life's hard asses get you down. You get back up and you come out fighting. At least that has always been my philosophy and what worries you today, will it worry you 5 years from now?

Today was a good day. We partied with our incredibly posh next door neighbour who ALWAYS has champagne on tap, and had a long long lunch with some great friends and their kids. It is what life is all about!

I hope you have all had a great week, and I will not promise my posts, they will be here when they are here but with everything getting all Christmassy, I expect my camera will help me capture some great shots soon... Meadow is beyond excited and loving her chocolate calendar. Can I open another window Mummy? No. Please? No. Please? Ah stuff it, go on then...:)
xoxo




2 comments:

Amy at love made my home said...

Sorry that you are having a grotty week, it is not nice, especially at this time of year. I hope that things are better next week. How did you make out with your Chicago list - or was that the bride? I hope that you get to keep in touch with your neighbours, they sound like lots of fun. xx

courtney said...

So sorry about your week :( Not cool - not cool at all.

I feel like I must meet your neighbors (and you!) someday - how fun!! Nothing is better than champagne on tap.

Bake House All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger