Monday Monday Monday

Monday 18 November 2013

I am back.
And I have missed you.

I would love to say I've been gone with good reason for a WHOLE WEEK but in reality, I have been spending time with Meadow, making cakes (I am getting better), reading books and watching movies. And working, of course. And spending time with my best friends. One of whom has a fab new job (hello buyer at TK MAXX!) One of whom has the most fabulous chowchows (He is like a huge fluffy bear/Aslan from Narnia cross!  Check out my Instagram to see pics of Charlie!)
I've been running and taking walks beside the sea (so lucky to be 20 minutes away)
I also bumped in to an old school friend on Sunday in London. Can you imagine how many people are wandering around such a huge city, and he spotted me? It is such a small world, no? Although to be fair, I was wearing my leopard print coat.  Doesn't it astound you when such things happen? I smiled about it for ages.

Sometimes a little break from blogging is just what we need?

So take it easy everyone, and a little soothing picture for Monday.....Southsea Beach.

Back tomorrow (I promise)

XO

4 comments:

Amy at love made my home said...

Glad that you have been having a lovely time! xx

courtney said...

I have missed you - so glad to see a new post! Sounds like you have had an absolutely perfect week - good for you! And lovely pic my dear!

Hannapat said...

Beautiful photo and I am so pleased to hear that you are spending more time with Meadow and also enjoying it. It must be really hard working so hard and trying to juggle all the balls. xoxo

Melissa @ An Impulse To Soar said...

Beautiful! I just found your blog and it's lovely.

Bake House All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger