I sell drugs Monday to Friday and shoot people on weekends, I'm a wife and mama, and love all things stylish, my kindle, cake(who doesn't?) and trying to balance it all with a Beagle puppy thrown in to the mad mix in our Old Bake House.....
Tuesday, 21 June 2011
Thinking that I am so blessed to have my baby girl who is a Demanding!! but so so precious.
Thinking that my husband is difficult, and tricky, and sometimes just a bit black but I wouldn't change him for the world. I love his difficultness and his sweetness and his handsome handsome face!
Thinking how amazing my friends are. Clever and talented and gorgeous.
Thinking wowzers I get to live in The Old Bake House!
Thinking am I totally old school about baby bed times? Selfridges last night had teeny weenies in their buggies at 7.30pm ?!?
Thinking oh, I would really like a cheeky 10K top up in my bank account. Or actually even the £1300 the tax man owes me.
Thinking that life is a struggle but they tell us it makes you stronger. I'm not sure about that, but what I am sure of, is I LOVE this quote:
'worry is using our imagination to create things we do not want'
If I had £150 a month for gym membership ...
Sent from my iPhone
Begin forwarded message:
To view this email as a web page, go here.
Top 10 Reasons To Join Us...
Friends of Lime Wood & Herb House Spa,
If you are already a member of our Herb House Spa, we hope you are enjoying your time with us.
If you haven't joined but you're thinking you would quite like to, here are our Top 10 Reasons to inspire you....
1. Our gym is situated on the third floor opening up onto our Roof Top Herb Garden, where fitness classes are held during the summer months.
2. With the New Forest on our doorstep, we are able to offer you so much more ... cross country runs through sand dunes and cycling through the forest.
3. All of our Fitness Instructors are fully qualified Personal Trainers making sure we bring the best to you.
4. We only work with boutique product houses from the British Isles that are hard to find on the high street.
5. We are always striving to be unique in offering our members exciting treatments and products. We are the only spa in Hampshire to offer the treatment Chavutti, we have just started working with ' Wellicious' - an eco-friendly, lifestyle clothing range and one of our Heidi Klein bikini's was recently shown in Grazia Magazine.
6. In our Spa restaurant, Raw & Cured, it is a feast for your senses. Watch your fresh meal take shape before your eyes. We have a number of daily specials and also offer takeaways too.
7. All of our food is as simple as it sounds... it is Raw & Cured - no artificial or processed ingredients, our girls go that extra mile to make sure all ingredients are healthy and natural and locally sourced.
8. All of our membership rates have a lifetime promise on them, so the rate you join at will stay with you for the duration of your membership, even if we increase our new 'members rates'.
9. All members receive 10% off all treatments and food & beverage in both the hotel and spa, plus 10% off all retail purchases in the shop.
10. As a member of Herb House you will be invited to exclusive events such as cocktail parties, regular product launches, allowing you to be the first to see new collections & treatments.
What do you think? If you feel like our Herb House Spa would be the perfect retreat for you then take a peek at some membership info below and give our Membership Director Sam Ryder a call on 02380 286 992.
Don't forget if you are already a member and recommend a friend you get a complimentary 60 minute treatment of your choice.
Lime Wood's Little Sis - 'The Pig'
Opening on the 25th July is our new baby sister 'The Pig' - a bang up to date take on a new style of home grown in an original, relaxed and comfortable environment. The 26 bedroom country house hotel in Brockenhurst is driven by the gardener/forager and chef, which then makes up the menu...click here to see more
Take a peek at our new website which we launched last week... www.thepighotel.co.uk
This email was sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This email was sent by: Lime Wood Group
The Lodge, Beaulieu Road Lyndhurst, Hampshire SO43 7FZ United Kingdom
We respect your right to privacy - view our policy
Manage Subscriptions | Update Profile | One-Click Unsubscribe
Case in point.... my shot May 2011
Sunday, 12 June 2011
Pic courtesy of www.myhusbandisannoying.com
Feel cheered already Kx
Friday, 10 June 2011
Thursday, 9 June 2011
Sent from my iPhone
Begin forwarded message:
JOIN US Free Worldwide Delivery In 3 Days Or Less See Details
Shopbop | 101 E. Badger Road | Madison, WI 53713 | USA